When deciding on a new website or an making over an existing website, we believe that it should all be about YOU. That's why you won't find a page called "About Us" featured prominently on our main navigation.
I'm guessing that you are at this website because you're seeking a solution to a problem?
Perhaps your problem is;
- an old website that's not getting as much search traffic as you would like or
- that you've noticed that your traffic from mobile users has taken a nose dive since Google made changes to mobile friendly website requirements or
- you are looking for a cost effective way to start selling products and services online or
- that you need a reliable way to attract new clients to your business or even
- a better stay connected with your existing customers so that you can increase the frequency that they use your services or increasing the value of their purchases with you
First Things First!
So before you get too carried away looking at web design companies or the latest available technology it's critical to take a step back and identify the key issues in your business.
Once you have identified the key issue(s), it will be much easier to find the "right solution". There's no point spending time and money on things that don't need fixing right?
So what do you need to fix so that your business can take the next step?