If your business depends on appointment scheduling then a properly implemented online booking and scheduling application will boost your business.
Not only will online booking improve customer service by allowing customers to efficiently book an appointment at a time and place that best suits them but it will also streamline your internal processes.
Here are the top benefits you can expect from a good booking system.
- Improve customer service
By making easy and fast for customers to book an appointment when and where it suits them.
They can even book you when your business is closed!
- Be more productive with your time
Reduce the amount of time spent answering questions about your availability. Make it available online so customers can quickly choose a time that suits them.
- Appointments can be automatically approved and inserted into your daily calendar!
If you prefer to manually approve appointments this is also possible.
- Reduce no-shows
Your booking system should automatically send out reminders in the form of email or SMS text messages.
- Allow customers to book in Facebook or via your email link. Making it easier for your customers to book you will help keep your calendar full.
- Keep all your important customer details and sales information in one place. This helps with followup and marketing initiatives. Make offers to customers for products and services that are important to them.
- Great reports that tell you at a glance how your business is performing and how the next few days or weeks are shaping up.
This helps you to better plan your staffing levels or implement initiatives to fill up an empty calendar.
- Ability for you to connect to your calendar from out side of the business. So no matter where you are in the world, with an internet connection you can see how full your calendar is.
For an honest assessment of your ideas, please call us 0417 292 277.