Not Getting the Most Out of Your Existing Website?
Consider our Website Makeover services to revamp, refresh and rejuvenate your old website.
If your website was built several years ago then you might be missing out web traffic! Just think about it, there are now loads more websites online that are competing for the same audience as you are. Some of these websites might even be overseas. We are now all in a global market and customers have more choices and options then they have ever had before.
DID YOU KNOW THAT:
- Website standards have been Changed! Is your website compliant with the latest HTML5 standards?
- Google has changed their search algorithms numerous times! Poorly designed and constructed websites are Penalised Modern, search engine friendly websites with relevant user content are Rewarded with better ranking and search volumes
- More and more customers are searching Online for products and services with Mobile Devices. People are using a huge array of devices e.g. desktops, tablets and smart phones. Is your website capable of displaying content to suit the users devices?
- If your website is or hard to navigate, customers will instantly click away from your site. If your customers can’t find the information they need, then they will go to your competitor!
- People research a product or service online before they inquire or make a purchase? What first impression are you giving your prospective customers when they land on your site? Do you look like you are stuck in the past or are you up to date and can meet your customers needs? A customer makes these subjective decisions in a few seconds.
- Your current website could be costing you money? You could be throwing advertising money down the drain because your website doesn’t convert as well as it could.
WEBSITE MAKE OVER – A WISE INVESTMENT
Updating or converting your old website to a modern and responsive website or CMS (content management system) is a smart business decision since you are investing in a marketing asset that will continue to help you acquire more prospective clients and customers.
The ‘right’ website for you will deliver the following benefits to your business;
- Present a professional image and build a positive first impression
- Attract new clients / customers
- Showcase your products and services to your target market
- Encourage client referrals
- Provide information to clients to reduce unnecessary calls to your business
- Capture prospective customer emails for marketing purposes
- Help you sell more products or services